Star Wars Galactic Nights is returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on May 27, and the Disney Parks Blog has our first look at some of the exclusive merchandise that will be available, in addition to special appearances by Her Universe founder, and voice of Ahsoka Tano, Ashley Eckstein, and Tom Johnson, General Manager of Skywalker Vineyards.
Find out more below:
- Appearance by Actor Ashley Eckstein (voice of Ahsoka Tano) – Ashley is known to Star Wars fans as the voice of Ahsoka Tano, but she’s also known as the person behind the company responsible for filling fandom’s closets and wardrobes with stylish apparel and accessories. Ashley will appear at the event in the Once Upon a Time gift shop with an assortment of her merchandise. She will also sign her new book, “IT’S YOUR UNIVERSE,” in which Ashley shares her life lessons, as well as lessons from iconic Disney characters, as a way to inspire girls to create big dreams and work to make them a reality. The book will be released May 8.
- A wristband is required to meet Ashley and will be distributed with purchase at the signing location on the day of the event.
- Merchandise available while supplies last.
- Shop Skywalker Vineyards – Stop by Launch Bay Cargo to meet Tom Johnson, the General Manager of Skywalker Vineyards. Tom will be available to sign your purchased wine or olive oil bottles from 7 p.m.-midnight (intermittently).
- Shop For Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Nights Merchandise – Limited-edition event-exclusive merchandise will be available featuring art from the upcoming movie Solo: A Star Wars Story, including a T-shirt, stainless steel water bottle and pin.
- Grab a Solo: A Star Wars Story Droid Factory Set – Stop into Tatooine Traders to purchase this set of Droid Factory action figures which includes the newest Astromechs – R2-F1P, R5-232, R2-S8 and R5-PHT – featured in Solo: A Star Wars Story.
Visit the Disney Parks Blog for more information.Powered by Sidelines