With the holiday season upon us, the Starlight Children’s Foundation is asking for our help. The foundation provides Starlight Brave Gowns for kids facing hospitalization, and anyone who has been in a hospital for any length of time knows what a miserable experience it can be. If there was anything that could make the whole situation better, you’d jump on it. That’s where Starlight helps kids by providing these exceptionally comfortable gowns to those in need. They’ve even created Star Wars-themed gowns!
However, they are now facing a shortage of gowns, and that’s where you come in. Donations are needed to assist Starlight with their ongoing endeavors. Find out how you can help below:
As the first breakthrough — literally in generations — in pediatric hospital wear, Starlight Brave Gowns are revolutionizing the way kids experience hospitalization.
- Soft and breathable instead of stiff and scratchy.
- Comfortable and easy to wear instead of awkward and revealing.
- Fun and colorful instead of plain and threadbare.
- A sick child can look, and feel, like an astronaut, an explorer, a scuba diver, and more.
- Our innovative gowns even make it easier for doctors, nurses, and other caregivers to do tests and procedures.
But we don’t have enough Starlight Brave Gowns for every kid who needs one.
That means kids stuck in hospitals across America — over the holidays, no less — without all the benefits of our infinitely better gowns..
These kids will be counting on us.
And I’m asking you to help.
We need to raise enough money THIS WEEK for 1,000 additional Starlight Brave Gowns.
Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Thank you Starlight Children’s Foundation for the press release and image.Powered by Sidelines