Going to be in Northern California on May the Fourth? Why not spend it with Rancho Obi-Wan? Details below….
May the 4th “Star Wars” Day
Fundraiser for Rancho Obi-Wan
@ Lagunitas TapRoom & Beer Sanctuary
1280 N. McDowell Blvd.
Monday, May 4, 2015 5:30pm-8:30pm
$20 Adult Donation at the Door
(Kids age 12 & Under Free)
May the 4th (as in “May the Force be with you!”) has become a fan-inspired “holiday” for Star Wars fans worldwide. Excitement is building as the first new Star Wars film in a decade, The Force Awakens, will premiere December 18th.
On Monday, May the 4th, Rancho Obi-Wan will host a fundraising event at the Lagunitas Brewing Company’s TapRoom & Beer Sanctuary in Petaluma. All proceeds from the door and sales of beer and soda go to support Rancho Obi-Wan’s mission of Inspiration!
Lagunitas frequently teams with schools and non-profit groups in the community to help them raise funds. Every year Rancho Obi-Wan gives free tours to schools and youth groups and donates thousands of dollars in tours to other charities.
All money raised for Rancho Obi-Wan is used for insurance, utilities, professional services, maintenance on the buildings, and protection and preservation of the collection. None is ever used to acquire collectibles.
Bring the family! Fun includes:
• Snacks, beverages for purchase, music, and Star Wars in Pop Culture videos.
• Photo opportunities with Star Wars costumed characters including Stormtroopers and Darth Vader and even a life-sized Jabba the Hutt!
• Raffle prizes: Top prize is a birthday party for 10 at Rancho Obi-Wan!
• Silent auction featuring Star Wars toys and collectibles for all ages.
• Look for high-end and rare items on our simultaneous eBay Auction starting at Noon PST on May the 4th.
Thank you to Rancho Obi-Wan.